Thursday, February 16, 2006

Roosey Road, PR
18.14.009N

65.37.581W

Dale and I are definitely getting our exercise these days. Dale has returned to his Roosey routine of jogging bright and early each day. Then after he returns, he rides his bike with me as I pedal my way to the bowling alley for my news and internet fix. After we returned, he tore apart the windless, then called the vendor and their representatives in the area to discuss the motor problem. I have a feeling that this month's budget is really, really shot.

In the meantime, I made a potato salad from scratch. Not that it's any big deal. I used to do it all the time. However, once I started finding a potato salad in the stores that I could just 'touch up', I got lazy. So when I sat down tonight to write this post, I sat here thinking 'what did I do today?' Just domestic stuff; no short cuts.

This evening we met the crews from St. Christopher, Dawn Trader & DeDeMau for a pot luck barbeque. It was Tom's birthday and tomorrow DeDeMau is heading out on their return to the States. We sat and visited until the MiMi's or No-See-Um's, or flying teeth, whatever you might want to call them, chased us away. Lots of great food, including a pretty good home made potato salad.

No comments: