Thursday, June 15, 2006


True Blue Bay, Grenada
11.59.955N
61.46.170W


Today was a beautiful day. It was also a holiday and everything was closed. So we read our respective books. I tried my hand at making calzones again (my last attempt with pizza dough was better).

Then we ended the day by visiting with Sara & Mike on Wayfinder. That is, after Dale fiddled with the dinghy engine again (guess there’s water in the gas tank that we’ll have to address.)

Sara and I both contributed two appetizers each to our visit and called it dinner. We decided that great minds think alike. She brought barbequed meatballs and brie with crackers and I brought barbequed smokies and Flutes au Fromage; a French bread/cheese stick I picked up in one of the French islands. The guys didn’t seem to mind the similar dishes and everything was gone by sundown.

No comments: