Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hog Island, Grenada
12.00.039N
61.44.580W


We’re still sitting inHog Island. The man with the part still hasn’t shown.

We caught a ride with Gary & Linda (Rainbow Rider) over to the next harbor to get our internet fix in the morning. Then, we spent the rest of the day waiting for the man with the part. I assumed my position in the hammock and Dale grabbed a book for himself.

This evening we invited Gary & Linda, as well as John & Debra over for cocktails and appetizers on our boat. We learned that Debra was an anchor woman in her previous life and John was a pilot. We all swapped stories, listened to Jimmy Buffett, and had a wonderful time.

John has offered to take Dale into town tomorrow to the Mercury dealer, so hopefully, they’ll have the part needed and we’ll be able to get around on our own soon. Truth is, I really don’t mind being stuck in paradise; then again, I haven’t really needed to go anywhere. As long as I have food and toilet paper, I’m good.

No comments: