Saturday, December 02, 2006

St. Anne, Martinique
14.26.186N
60.53.141W


The forecast is still good for a departure on Monday, so we made our way in to Le Marin where Dale picked up the o-ring gasket that he had previously ordered for the outboard and replaced the one that Oliver had fashioned for a temporary fix. Then we walked over to a chandlery to see if we could replace our broken dinghy seat. We were lucky and found a used one for a reasonable price. We dinghied over to another dock and walked to the grocery store for our last minute provisions. Then headed back to the Palace.

The rest of the day I baked brownies since we’ve been invited over to Summer Breeze for dinner and I finished the book I was reading. In fact, I’ve been reading a book a day for the last few days. What else can you do when its raining all of the time . . . That you can write about?
Tomorrow when we make our trip in, I’ll drag along my computer and try to get all of these posts uploaded before we check out.

No comments: