Friday, January 05, 2007

Roosevelt Roads
Puerto Rico
18.14.018N
65.37.582W


We picked up a car and started our errands for the week. We picked up the jib and dinghy cover from the sail loft. Dale sent off a FedEx package. We dropped by OfficeMax to replace a cardboard box with a plastic one and made the mistake of picking up a computer game. We headed to WalMart to look for a replacement bicycle pump (ours was liberated while we were gone) and Dale wanted a couple more barbeque brushes. We did a little grocery shopping to replace our fresh veggies and Diet Coke, then started looking for an optical shop to replace a broken frame on a pair of glasses of mine. After a couple of stops, we finally found one that selected a smaller set of frames and then reground the lens to fit. At least now I have a another set in case of emergency. While we were waiting for the glasses, we killed some time by going through a video rental store. They were having a sale on all of their previously seen movies, so we picked up a couple. We watched one this evening. I’m glad we didn’t pay more than a couple of bucks for it. It was so bad, I’m embarrassed to tell you the name of it.

Later I dug out the computer game and started playing. I should have known that it was a mistake to buy it. I didn’t go to bed until 1:30am; my math skills are a little better though.

No comments: