Tuesday, February 11, 2020


Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Turks & Caicos
21.45.631N
72.13.429W

Unfortunately, today’s blog is going to be rather boring.  I didn’t even get off the boat today.  Instead I spent my morning filling out yet another insurance application and praying that our rigging surveyor sent the report to our insurance agent as promised.  I had asked for a copy to be sent to us but so far, nothing. 

Dale studied weather and waves from 4 different sites comparing data in determining a go/no go decision on Friday.  Gene dropped by and looked over the information as well.  I think Gene is leaning towards a northern route whereas we’re leaning towards a southern route in case we need to tuck in somewhere if things don’t go as planned. 

Then I added to my collection of recipes.  Renee lent me a book on making bread, so I copied a few to my compilation.  I may not be a great cook but I have a great selection to choose from. 

After that I tried to catch up on my on line computer game before making a casserole that not only served as dinner but will be put into the refrigerator for meals during the transit. 

This evening, I think I surprised Dale when I asked to see “Heaven knows Mr. Allison” an old movie I hadn’t seen in years and probably came out before either of us was born. 

Other than that, we’re just sitting here listening to the wind howl (when doesn’t it howl) and reading yet another book. 


No comments: